Hello! I know it’s been a while, but I hope everyone had a really wonderful holiday season and I wish you all a very happy new year! May it bring you lots of good health and happiness. I mean that from the bottom of my heart!
So for the first time in years, losing weight is not a part of my new year’s resolution…although I will keep trying to get fit and all that good stuff. I haven’t really thought too much about any resolutions that I have, but I’ll try to come up with a few right now
My 2015 Resolutions:
- Work harder than I did last year…I’m seriously not sure that’s even possible though, but I’ll keep up the hard work at the very least.
- GET ORGANIZED FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!
- Save money
- Be more consistent with my blog posts and videos on my youtube channel
- Enjoy my final semester of undergrad, and try not to have senioritis too bad, but YOLO!
- Show even more love to all the wonderful people in my life
- Maybe get my own place…my dream would be a high rise condo. hahahah the BF would read this and say “yea keep dreaming!”, but hey you have to strive for the moon.
- Exercise more…for health
- Figure out whether to apply to grad school now or take a year off
- Keep the negative, both people and experiences, in 2014
- Procrastinate less!!!
Okay, I can’t think of anything else at this moment, but those seem pretty reasonable right? Maybe not the high rise condo, but hey it’s something to strive for. Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great start to the new year. Talk to you soon.
Love always, Weezybaby!