WE DID IT!!!
I know I haven’t been very consistent with my posts, but things have been so chaotic with graduation and the BF being back home, and then traveling to Michigan. I was supposed to fly back home, but Spirit Airlines screwed me over…and anyway I don’t want to talk too much about that because it will give me high blood pressure.
So I figure it was about time that I share my graduation pictures with you guys.
- It was on May 16th, 2015 and was held at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence for the first time ever.
- The Ceremony began around 9am, which if you ask me was inhumane!
- I, along with some of the other graduating music majors sang the National Anthem at the beginning of the ceremony, and the Alma Mater at the end.
- The ceremony was about 4 hours long…way too long.
- We were the largest class to ever graduate from RIC.
- I graduated Sum Laude with dual degrees in Music and Psychology.
The day, overall, was stressful AF, but it was such a rewarding experience. Now on to bigger and better things, right?!
My two favorite people in the world, my momma bear and honey bear. They were my backbone and my number one support system, and I would have lost my mind if I had to do it all without them. Love them both with all my heart!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I promise to get back to some sort of schedule and be more consistent once I get back home and get settled. I also have a ton of beauty and fashion posts coming, so stay tuned.
Until next time loves.
Love always, Weezybaby!