Hello lovely people! Happy humpday and welcome to another Lipstick Wednesday post featuring the new NYX High Voltage Lipsticks.
I only purchased 2 colors because I wanted to test them out before getting more. The 2 colors are on opposite ends of the color spectrum because I wanted to see how consistent the formula was with really light colors and darker colors. It comes in 22 shades and retails for $5.99 each, but Ulta currently has a buy one get one half off sale on NYX products.
- HVLS02 Wine & Dine
- HVLS13 Stone
- A creamy, shiny, and extremely pigmented lipstick.
- It glides on with ease, leaving rich color with one swipe.
- Drenches lips in lush color, from nudes to bolder shades.
Wine & Dine
- The formula is consistent with both colors.
- Love the packaging.
- The slim shape allows for perfect, easy, and precise application.
- So buttery smooth and creamy to apply.
- Super pigmented.
- Feels very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips.
- You will need to reapply throughout the day because it does transfer and wear off.
- Great value for you buck!
I give this product an overall rating of 4/5 (Above Average) because I don’t really have anything bad to say about them. I’m more of a matte lips kind of girl, but I love this product. I definitely recommend it, and I plan on purchasing more colors.
If any of you lovelies have purchased this product, let me know what your thoughts are on it and what colors are your favorite.
I hope this was helpful. Until next time ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!