Hello my lovelies, I’m back!!
I know I’ve been MIA for the past two weeks, but I had family visiting from Montreal, so I decided to take a break and focus on them. Now that they have gone back home, I’m back with another Lipstick Wednesday for you guys. I know that my last one was a NYX product, but I love NYX lip products, so I’m going to focus on that for a little bit.
This time around, it’s the Xtreme Shine Lip Creams that come in about 10 colors and retail for $6.00.
The two colors that I decided to try out were:
- XLC08 Skin Tone
- XCL 01 Dolly Girl
- Velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish.
- This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one.
- Great formula
- Super buttery and creamy and rich
- Super pigmented
- Very glossy, but not sticky
- Application is a little tough, but the applicator is double sided, so it’s great for those with big lips…like me.
- Will definitely need to reapply throughout the day or after eating because it transfers pretty easily
I would give this product a 4/5 (Above Average) rating because I have nothing bad to say about it. If you love pigmented, rich, creamy, and glossy products, this is definitely for you!
Please let me know your thoughts on this product, and what you would like me to review for the next Lipstick Wednesday!
I hope this was helpful. Until Next time ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!