Honestly, I can’t believe that it’s already the 1st of August. What the hell happened to half the year already??? What is going on man? *Flabbergasted*
Anyway, I’ll try to get over my shock and get into some of my favorites for this past month.
- Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent
- I’m not gonna lie, this shit buuurns!! BUT it feels like it’s doing what it’s supposed to be doing. I kind of love astringents and toners that burn because I feel like that’s how I know it’s working. Is that weird?
- Bath & Body Works Maui Mango Mai Tai Nourishing Hand Cream
- This hand cream is exactly what it says it is…super creamy. It’s great for dry hands, and smells super delicious and tropical.
- The Balm Timebalm Iris Night Face Cream
- I’ve had this in one of my favorites before, but it’s making another cameo because I’m still obsessed with it. I use it about every other night, and it’s so hydrating.
Liquid Face Stuff:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- This is an awesome primer to blur out your pores and fine lines.
- Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation in 320 Soft Sable
- This liquid foundation is great for those like me with oily skin. It gives you a very natural matte finish and last all day.
- Maybelline Concealer in 30 Cafe
- This is my all time favorite concealer!! It does not crease and lasts all day long. Click here if you want to read the review I did on it.
- BH Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder in #255
- I use this to set my liquid foundation and it’s great for oily skin.
- Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder
- I absolutely love this powder. It’s a white powder that is translucent when applied. I use it to set my under eye concealer and also on my T zone because it’s super mattifying,and minimizes my pores. Love love love it!
- Maybelline Master Hi-Lighting Blush in 251 Natural
- I’ve been obsessed with this highlighter since I purchased it a few months ago. It makes me so glowy and radiant and beautiful.
- BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- This comes with 2 powders and a black gel thing. I only use the grayish powder for my eyebrows because the black is way too dark. I wouldn’t have thought that the gray would be a good color, but it’s a great color for my eyebrows.
- NYX Nude Matte Shadow in NMS16 Dance The Tides
- I love this shadow as a transition shade. It’s like a perfect peanut butter/caramel color.
More Eye Stuff:
- Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Caribbean Sea
- I’ve been using this eyeliner a lot this summer on my lower waterline and lash line. It’s such a gorgeous color, and I always get compliments when I wear it. It’s so easy to wear and glides on super creamy and smooth.
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Voluminous Mascara
- If you guys have been following my blog, then you know how I feel about this product. It’s currently my go-to mascara. Click here to read a review I did on it.
- NYX Lip Liner in SPL820 Espresso
- Love the color. It’s a really deep brown, and perfect for the nude/brown trend!
- Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in 01 Matte Bare
- This color in combination with the Espresso lip liner is pure perfection! Click here for swatches and a review on this lipstick.
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Endless Blue
- I’ve been really into blues in summer and I keep finding myself going back to this color. It’s such a perfect and bright blue that looks amazing with any skin color.
- Magic Mike XXL
- What more do I have to say? This is the second installment of the Magic Mike movies and this one definitely beats the first. Channing Tatum’s final dance thingy at the end of the movie is just OMG!!! He is seriously so hot!
- Flex by Rich Homie Quan
- This song is so much fun to dance to on a night out and always gets me so hyped whenever I hear it. I don’t really understand too much of what he’s saying, but it makes me wanna dance. I love it!
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- This book man! I feel like it’s seriously changed my life. I read it in one day because I just couldn’t put it down.
- Synopsis- Paulo Coelho’s masterpiece tells the magical story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure as extravagant as any ever found. The story of the treasures Santiago finds along the way teaches us, as only a few stories can, about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along life’s path, and, above all, following our dreams.
- I highly recommend it!
So guys, these are all of my favorites from this past month. I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if there is anything on my list that is also on yours. If any of you guys have seen the movie or read the book, what were your thoughts on it?
Until next time ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!