I wanted to have this post up yesterday, but the power went out in my neighborhood right when I was about to hit that publish button and didn’t come on for 4 hours. A stupid squirrel caused the outage…can you believe that?!
Anyway, let me get on with it.
Thank you so much to the lovely Emily Mae for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. It means so much to me beautiful!
Rules for the award:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. If you could only pick one makeup product to use, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wow this is a tough one, but the first thing that comes to mind is my Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation. So I’ll stick with that!
2. There’s a fire and you need to leave your room immediately, what’s the first thing you grab?
My laptop and backup hard drive because that’s where all my pictures are.
3. What is your favourite type of pizza?
Thin crust mushroom, onions, garlic, sausage, and pepperoni. Is that too much?
4. What time of day do you feel most inspired to write your blog posts?
Sometimes when I first wake up, or before I go to bed or work.
5. What is your favourite magazine?
I love magazines that have tons of recipes and pictures of beautifully delicious looking food, and also Instyle.
6. Savoury or sweet?
Lately, sweet. I never thought in a hundred years that I would ever pick sweet over savory, but I guess people change.
7. Skirts or jeans?
- Heels or flats?
Heels cuz they’re fab!
Now I would like to nominate:
- What is your favorite thing to do on your downtime?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your most prized possession and why?
- Have you ever been in love? And how old were you when that first happened?
- How old are you now?
- What are you wearing?
- What country would you most love to visit?
Thank you loves so much! Make sure to leave a link in my comments so that I can check out your answers.
Until next time ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!