Today’s Lipstick Wednesday is on the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers. I’ve been wanting to do a post on these for a while now, so I guess it’s been a long time coming.
- 102 Nova
- 200 Comet
- 400 Big Bang
- 401 Aurora
- 501 Stellar
- Show Off Lip Lacquer combines the intense color of a lipstick with a smooth, lacquer shine
- Luscious liquid lacquer gives a creamy and conditioning texture
- Bold color glides on with a sweep of the innovative new foam applicator that features a built-in micro-reservoir to hold the perfect amount of lacquer
- Intense liquid color
- Smooth lacquer shine
- Long lasting
400 Big Bang
- Super smooth and easy application
- Very pigmented
- Buttery, not sticky
- Makes teeth look really white
- Love the packaging
- Beautiful finish
- The color isn’t very lasting; it seems to just naturally wear off after a while
I give this product an overall rating of 3.7/5 (almost above average). I really want to give this product an above average rating, but I really don’t like the fact that the color doesn’t last on my lips. It seems to get a little dull after maybe an hour or so. But besides that fact, it’s a great product. I would still recommend it to anyone who loves shiny, but not sticky lip product with a great color payout…as long as you don’t mind reapplying it.
I hope you loves found this helpful. Let me know what you guys think of this product and if you have the same thoughts on it.
Until next time ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!