Hello lovelies, I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
I’m here today to do a review on The De-puffer Eye Concealer from Covergirl and Olay.
This product retails for about $10.99 at Target where I purchased it, and my shade is in 360 medium/deep.
Claims and Directions:
- Cooling metal tip diminishes the look of puffy eyes
- Covers dark circles
- Squeeze small amount of concealer and glide applicator back and forth under each eye area for 30 seconds.
So I followed the directions and deposited the product under my eye are and started massaging it with the metal tip. The tip is very cooling at first, but gets warm as you keep massaging. After the 30 seconds, I finished blending it with a brush and set it with powder.
- The packaging is a squeeze tube and it makes it very easy to control and deposit as much product as you want to use.
- The formula is super blend-able.
- Brightening formula.
- Looks very natural.
- Lasts all day without creasing once you set it with powder.
- Starts to settle and crease right away after it’s blended it, so you have to make sure to be quick and set it with a powder.
- Didn’t notice any de-puffing action.
- I like the whole massaging for 30 seconds concept, but I don’t want to do that every time I apply this product.
I overall liked this product. It’s a good concealer if you want if you want to brighten up your under eyes. As far as de-puffing, IDK anything about that! I would give this concealer an overall rating of 5/10 (Average).
I hope this review was helpful! Let me know if any of you have tried this concealer and if it worked as a de-puffer (maybe I’m not patient enough in massaging).
Until next time lovers ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!