It’s been so long since I’m been active on my blog! The past several months have been a whirlwind of change, new experiences, and excitement, but I’ll catch you guys up on that in another post.
Today, I wanted to share with you guys my Colourpop collection thus far. I’m sure that it’ll continue to grow because I absolutely love the brand. They have such quality products at such a low price. It’s a wonder that any of the stuff actually works as well as it does.
Super Shock Shadows: I really enjoy this formula. I find that I get more pigmentation when I apply it with a finger. A brush can always be used to blend it out afterwards. Also, make sure that you close it tight when you are finished, otherwise it will dry out.
- Get Lucky – Muted metallic gold
- Nillionaire – Metallic bronze with pink and gold glitter
- Game Face – Ultra-metallic intense penny copper
- Mooning – Blackened plum with a violet sheen
- Mittens – Matte plummy brown
- Central Perk – Matte deep warm burgundy
- Partridge – Warm pearlized brown with green and gold duo chrome flip
- Coconut – Pearlized bright teal (this name really throws me off to be honest)
- Bae – Rich eggplant purple with blue glitter
Persuade Me Lippie Kit: These matte x lippie stix have a very opaque color pay off. They are creamy to put on and are super matte as you would imagine.
- Ziggie – Dark terracotta (love that word!)
- Daydream – Plummy brown
- Le Freak – Deepened red wine (Ah freak out! Le freak, c’est chic…love that song haha)
- Goldie – Rich brick red
- Hotline – Mid-tone dirty peach
- Upside Down – Light nude peach
Ultra Matte Lips: Super pigmentation. The formula feels very comfortable and light on my lips, and I find that this is mostly transfer proof and lasts all day on my lips.
- Mama – Burnt orange (purchased in the Up and Away Lip Bundle)
- Tulle – Dusty burgundy
- Beeper – Greige rose
- Kae – Warm orange brown
- Love Bug – Rich mahogany (purchased in the Up and Away Lip Bundle)
- Guess – Blackened purple
Ultra Glossy Lip: I’m very picky with my glosses because I really hate thick, sticky formulas, but these are so comfortable. They are not sticky or thick. They are very comfortable and have a nice amount of pigmentation.
- Furry – Rich burgundy in a metallic finish
- Cheat Code – Rich copper
- My Jam – Metallic sparkly golden nude
- Wolfie – Rich rosy pink with a flash of gold on top
Ultra Metallic Lip: I find that for the most part, these 2 colors look about the same on my lips. They’re pretty…if you are into that frosty, metallic look.
- Zebra – Metallic rose bronze
- 3-Way– Metallic plum with gold sparkles
Ultra Satin Lip: This formula is so beautiful! The color is pigmented, and the formula is so hydrating and comfortable on the lips. It’s not transfer-proof obviously because it is a cream formula and does not dry down, but I highly recommend the ultra satin lips.
- Calypso – Mid-tone pink (purchased in the Up and Up Bundle)
That is it for my collection thus far. I hope that these swatches and descriptions were helpful in helping you decide which of the products might work for you.
Until next time!