I hope that you’re all well and that you are having an amazing week so far! Today I wanted to share with you all my thoughts and swatches on the 2 Juvia’s Place palettes. I have linked everything for you, so just click on the name and it’ll take you to the site (I’m not affiliated).
THE NUBIAN EYE SHADOW PALETTE (on sale for $25.00)
- Warm neutral colors that are perfect for every day and natural makeup looks
- 4 matte and 8 shimmery pearl colors
- Extremely pigmented
- Buildable and easy to blend
- Palette is small and thin, which makes it travel friendly
- The only con I have is that it does not include a mirror
THE NUBIAN 2 EYESHADOW PALETTE (on sale for $28.99)
- Huge pan sizes (double the size of The Nubian Palette). The palette is bigger than the original Nubian because of the larger pans, but it’s still thin and great for travel.
- 4 matte and 8 shimmer/metallic shades
- Highly pigmented
- Easy to blend and build up
- It’s not just your every day neutral palette: it has warm neutral shades, but also bright pops of color for a variety of different looks.
- The only con again is that it does not have a mirror.
I hope that my reviews and swatches for these 2 palettes were helpful for you guys. They are both amazing palettes, and I would highly recommend them. I plan on purchasing more of their palettes, so keep a look out for future reviews and swatches.
I would love to know what your thoughts are on these palettes and the company, so please leave me a comment down below. Also, please feel free to let me know if there are any other products you would like to see reviews and swatches of.
Don’t forget to check out my newest vlog on my YouTube channel, and subscribe if you would like :-).
Until next time!