Happy May!! I can’t even believe that it’s already May, can you? I’m honestly in shock, but I can’t wait for the 80 degree weather and to officially be done with my winter wear. Summer is my favorite season and I’ve been ready for it since it ended last year. Who else loves summer as much as I do?
Anyway, I just wanted to come by today and share with you all the details for this makeup look. I wanted to try something different and would love to know what you think of it!
Also, if you aren’t subscribed to my Youtube channel, I have a brand new vlog up if you want to check that out. Click here to watch and subscribe 🙂
- Primer- BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Original
- Foundation- Fiona Stiles Matte Finish Foundation Concentrate (10)
- Concealer- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (Dark Neutral)
- Under eye setting powder- The Balm Cosmetics Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder
- Face powder- BH Cosmetics Stuadfdio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder (255)
- Countour- BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio (Dark)
- Blush- BH Cosmetics Iris Blush Duo
- Highlight- L.A. Colors Bronzer (Bronze)
- Setting spray- E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set
- Smashbox Waterproof Brow Definer (Dark Brown)
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper (380)
- Primer- L’Oreal Paris True Match Crayon Concealer (N6-7-8)
- Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 (Maple, Dusty Mauve, Eggplant)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (20 Painted Purple)
- A purple Revlon Trio that’s no long available…sorry
- Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
- NYX Wonder Pencil (Dark)…on waterline
- Mascara- BareMinerals Lash Domination (Intense Black)
- Lashes- Ardell Wispies
- NYX Slim Lip Pencil (Espresso)
- Revlon Ultra HD Lacquer (HD Smoky Quartz)
What do you guys think of this look?
Love always, Weezybaby!