I use “everyday” very loosely because I don’t wear makeup everyday. I would say that I honestly do a full beat/glam and all maybe once a week on average…with MAYBE being the keyword. On most days, when I can be bothered to put something on my face, it’s usually just meant to even out my skin, hide dark circles, enhance other features, and just make me look effortless and natural.
- Primer- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless (360 Mocha)
- Color Correcting (under eyes)- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer (GC990 Orange Corrector)
- Concealer (under eyes, eyelids, bridge of nose, and over top lip- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless complete Coverage Concealer (Dark Neutral)
- Setting Powder (everywhere I applied concealer)- The Balm Cosmetics Sexy Mama Anti-Shine, Translucent powder
- Cream Contour- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer (GC989 Mahogany)
- Face Powder- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder (#255)
- Blush- BH Cosmetics Iris Blush Duo (pinky-red blush on the right)…check out my April Favorites to see what it looks like.
- Highlight (top of cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, temples, chin)- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette…check out my March Favorites to see swatches and which 2 colors I use!
- Setting Spray- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit (963 Ash Brown)
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper (380)
- Shadows…I have swatches and a review of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette here
- Transition Shade- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (Summer Yum)
- Lid- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (Caramelized)
- Crease- The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Palette (Matt Kumar)
- Bellapiere Cosmetics Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Liner: Colourpop Lippie Pencil (Pitch)
- Lip Color: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Cannes)
What do you think of this look?