Hello lovelies, welcome to another edition of Lipstick Wednesday. Today’s featured product is the Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color!
Like the previous Lipstick Wednesday post, I will show swatches and the claims, then I will post a review and rating.
Yay another drugstore item!!
The colors from left to right:
- 902C- Bare It All
- 969- 24 Carrot Gold
- 967- Dollhouse Pink
- 905D- Smokin’ Hot Pink
- 965- Cherry Picking
The website claims:
- Glides on easily with rich velvety color
- Made with rich hydrating ingredients
- Offers cushion like feel and texture (whatever that means)
902C- Bare It All
969- 24 Carrot Gold
967- Dollhouse Pink
905D- Smokin’ Hot Pink
965- Cherry Picking
The stain it left on my lips
- As you guys can see, the different colors have different consistencies. Some of them are patchy, and some are glossier than others.
- The product is creamy and thick. You can definitely feel that there is something on your lips.
- It feels a little tacky when you smack your lips together.
- It is very pigmented!
- As you can see from the last picture, it does leave a stain, especially the darker colors. You have to be very careful to not get any outside of your lips because it will stain your skin!
- It transfers, and you would definitely need to reapply throughout the day.
- The lipstick doesn’t twist down all the way into the tube, so you have to be very very very careful when removing and replacing the cap because it will get all over the cap…really stupid design.
- My favorite color out of all of these is Smokin’ Hot Pink because it has the best consistency and finish, and it’s also a beautiful color.
My rating for this product is a 2.5/5 (Below Average) because although I do like some of the colors, they’re not very consistent and can be really patchy and thick. It’s also really annoying getting the lipstick all over the cap whenever you remove it.
I hope you guys found this helpful. Until next time! ❤
Love always, Weezybaby!